MediaVibe CMS (2018)
€ 30You save 30%
You don't own this yet.
- First release: ~ 12 years ago
- at 31-May-2011 12:33 PM
- Last update: ~ 2 years ago
- at 06-Feb-2021 12:00 AM
- Latest version: 6.42
- File size: 81.67 MB
- Release type: Alpha
- License: Commercial *
- * Some parts may be subject to individual licensing.
No live demo
No longer available
MediaVibe CMS - Video & Multimedia CMS
Professional version of the PHPVibe cms.
Rebranding to 'MediaVibe CMS' since April 2018.
A professional video cms built for webmasters and video enthusiasts
The PHPVibe Pro video cms takes care of the many challenges owning a video websites puts your trough: Video upload and conversion, image sharing, music uploads, thumbnail generation, user profiles, social like interactions, comments, categories... it's an all in one multimedia solution.
A modern cms with the versatile mix of features webmasters need : video uploading & conversion to multiple qualities, social video sharing, images and music.
Already packed with:
- Video upload! With ffmpeg conversion (all formats), thumbnail extraction, duration calculator OR without ffmpeg (web playable formats only) with manual inputs.
- FFMPEG commands editor (no need to edit code)
- Multiple qualities (easy to use & player switchable)
- Video sharing! Easy share videos by just their link, edit detail as needed..
- Youtube importer. .
Youtube API v3 based mass-video importer (embed + all video details provided by Youtube)
- Likes, comments, categories, filtering lists, playlists, quick utilities.
- All the major video players available on the market are bundled
- Channel / User profile
- Image uploads with separated lists, filters, collections, comments, likes.
- Music upload (mp3) and services (soundcloud), music lists, filters, comments, likes, playlists.
- Internal activity tracking „a la Facebook“ offering some sense to visitors of what's going on in their shares and community
- User subscriptions
- Facebook & Google logins
- Facebook comments option
- Social sharing of media
- Related multimedia
- Ads (banners, html, js code)
- Video ads (pre-roll, post-roll, over-video ads)
- VideoJs supports VAST/VPAID Ads via included plugin